Choosing your guarantee is one of Parlour’s coolest features.
STEP 1: Sit for a few minutes and think about your fanbase. How much would they pay to see you in an intimate setting? We have artists that charge as little as $10 and as much as $200.
STEP 2: Next, think about how many people might pay that ticket price in each market around the world.
STEP 3: Type different combos in each field and find what’s best for you.
- Artist keeps 100% of merch.
- Artist is paid Deposit as soon Artist accepts a gig.
- Once a gig is accepted by Artist, the Host will begin selling tickets by sharing a unique URL with their friends.
- All ticket sales and processing is handled by Parlour.
- 30 days prior to the gig, if Host hasn't sold enough tickets to satisfy the Guarantee, Host will have the option to purchase the remaining tickets or cancel the gig.
- Before the gig is canceled, Artist will have the option to continue with the gig as-is and receive funds even if it is below the expected Guarantee. Artist is NOT required to perform unless the Guarantee is met 30 days prior to the gig.
- In the event of a cancelation, Artist keeps the deposit.
- Artist receives all additional funds on the first business day after the gig.